Sunday, October 16, 2016

Book Review: 'And Then There Were None' by Agatha Cristie


Boy oh boy, what a book ! "And Then There Were None" is by far one of the best and one of the most engaging mystery novels I have ever read !

A clever murder-mystery plot that keeps you constantly on the edge of your seat, compels you to keep playing 'guess-the-murderer' game and then literally makes your eyes pop & jaw drop as the story unfolds to its perfectly executed conclusion.

I made the mistake of starting this book on a Monday night. Little did I know what I was walking into. Had to literally tear myself away from the book to not miss work the next day. It is surprisingly fast-paced. Characters are well-rounded with no extra frills - just the relevant details. The thriller-movie like atmosphere created in the book adds to the whole sense of panic & mystery.

All in all, a definite 5/5, a great read.

No comments: